STAFFusion Achieves Top 5 Diversity Status with Eaton’s Diversity Program
We’ve been on a journey since your adoption in 2015... and I’d like to congratulate STAFFusion for achieving Top 5 Diversity Status (by Spend) in Q3 2021!!
As you know the Eaton’s Diversity Program goal is to grow under represented businesses in the marketplace. Barpellam embraces those principles and it is demonstrated in Staffusion’s performance over time.
STAFFusion was highlighted during our Eaton Quarterly Business Review with Eaton Stakeholders; “Diversity in Action”.
- Adopted into Eaton CW Program 2016
- Small Industrial Agency in Canonsburg PA
- Program expansion began Q1 2020
- Site expansion through Fieldglass
- Maintains consistent Program SLA/KPI’s
- Staffusion market share increased at Eaton
- Supporting 19+ Locations in Q3 2021
- Recruiting team expanded to support volume
- Placements increase 767% since Q1 2020
- Achieved Top 5 Diversity status Q3 2021
Congratulations and thank you to you and your team for the extra effort!!
— BarPellam Program Manager, Eaton Corporation